Delicious bananas in a crispy, sweet dough create a wonderful combination that will delight both children and adults. The recipe is simple and the result is delicious.
The following ingredients are enough to prepare 3 medium-sized dough bananas:
- Potato flour
- 1 egg
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- A pinch of baking powder
- 3 bananas
- Frying oil
- Put one egg into a bowl, add half a teaspoon of vanilla sugar (if you don’t have it, you can use regular sugar), and a pinch of baking powder.
- Slowly sprinkle the potato flour into the bowl, stirring constantly, until a smooth dough with a medium-thick consistency is obtained.
- Bananas can be cut into smaller pieces, personally, larger bananas are usually cut into three parts, smaller ones in half.
- In the meantime, pour the oil into the pan and warm it up. Pour in enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan properly. It does not have to be a lot of it (a layer of about 1 cm is enough).
- Put the banana pieces in a bowl and roll the dough around.
- Transfer the banana pieces covered with dough to a hot pan with oil.
- Fry on each side until the dough is golden and golden.
After frying, the bananas are served on a platter or larger plate from where our guests can help themselves. They taste best when hot, fresh after frying, but can also be eaten cold as a snack. Eat hot bananas with a fork and knife, cutting them into slices.
Below we present pictures of bananas in dough, in the process of frying, and ready, already fried, served on a plate.