How to make delicious oven-baked potatoes that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside? We encourage you to try our recipe below.
- Peel the potatoes and wash them. If you prefer potatoes with the skin, you can not peel them and only wash them.
- We cut them into small pieces, I usually cut the potato in half and then into 2 – 3 cm wide pieces. If the potatoes are larger, you can first cut them into four parts instead of in half.
- Then cook the pieces, about 3-4 minutes in boiling water is enough.
- Drain our potatoes, brush them with olive oil, place them on a baking tray, also smeared with olive oil, and sprinkle them with salt and basil.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Done, let’s have a good time :)